Friday, August 20, 2010

Response to Yesterday's Post

I received an e-mail from Sarah London regarding yesterday's post. How she got wind of a post on my lowly little blog is beyond me... in any case, she stated that "Every one who either left a comment or emailed privately and stated which pattern they would like received a pattern. Perhaps as with Kate you did not state which pattern you would have liked??

I wrote her back and included the content of my original e-mail to her, which clearly stated that I would like the Ethel pattern. I also told her that based on the comments to my post, I wasn't the only one who did not receive their pattern, and that it was kind of disappointing. Have not heard back from her since.

2 comments:

  1. That is unusual. Maybe she has received so many emails that they are just behind in sending the pattern. I hope you get Ethel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If she has a google alert on her name, that's probably how she found you. I'm an article writer online and people often steal content, so Google Alerts is a good tool. In fact, I just wrote an article about it recently.

    I have a crochet blog, but I posted on my writing blog about google alerts here:

    http://writewrongorindifferent.com

    Glad she found you and you're getting your pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment; I love to hear from you. I will reply directly to your comment right here on my blog.