Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I'm Taking a Break

I am going to be taking a break from this blog... perhaps permanently. I just don't crochet anymore like I used to, as I have gotten more into sewing, quilting, crafting and using my Silhouette Cameo. I will still continue to post projects I make in those areas on my other blog, www.sandysewz.blogspot.com. I pretty much just use that blog as a place of reference for myself for projects I have made.

I have also become kind of .... hmmm, what's a good word... disillusioned with blogging. I guess that word will do. It is not as much fun as it was when I first started, and I rarely get comments anymore.

Thank you to those who have been with me through this journey. I wish you good health, happiness and many blessings.

Sandy

8 comments:

  1. Sad to see you go Sandy, but I get where you're coming from - blogging just isn't the same anymore. All the best to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to see you go. I know I am guilty of rarely leaving comments. Sometimes I get frustrated by the captcha and then end up deleting the comment I was going to leave. Maybe you can combine you blogs? Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wil be missed, but if you aren't enjoying it anymore, then I truly understand.

    Blessings to you always

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I too feel it might be time to call it a day. I get loads of hits for posts, hundereds in fact but I am lucky if I get two comments. I really do try and reply to all who do say hello. Even as recently as 1 year ago I used to get at least 5 or more, but when I started in 2007 my posts would get comments in double figures.
    Best of luck and I shall keep an eye open should you post a project.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to see you go..I know how you feel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can understand your feelings ... I think we all go through periods of bloggy disillusionment.

    Enjoy your break and I will hope to see you back again....

    P.S. Hope Lulu's movie experience goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    I can see your new post on my blog roll but can not open your post. Have you moved it as I am getting that your blog has been deleted. Woukld like to catch up with you again in blogland. Hope you see this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there! How are you? I've missed you here. I hope you'll continue posting. Please, do. I love reading your wonderful blog. It's like a corner of rest for me. Thanks.
    With love,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment; I love to hear from you. I will reply directly to your comment right here on my blog.