Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I'm Taking a Break

I am going to be taking a break from this blog... perhaps permanently. I just don't crochet anymore like I used to, as I have gotten more into sewing, quilting, crafting and using my Silhouette Cameo. I will still continue to post projects I make in those areas on my other blog, www.sandysewz.blogspot.com. I pretty much just use that blog as a place of reference for myself for projects I have made.

I have also become kind of .... hmmm, what's a good word... disillusioned with blogging. I guess that word will do. It is not as much fun as it was when I first started, and I rarely get comments anymore.

Thank you to those who have been with me through this journey. I wish you good health, happiness and many blessings.

Sandy

6 comments:

  1. Sad to see you go Sandy, but I get where you're coming from - blogging just isn't the same anymore. All the best to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to see you go. I know I am guilty of rarely leaving comments. Sometimes I get frustrated by the captcha and then end up deleting the comment I was going to leave. Maybe you can combine you blogs? Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wil be missed, but if you aren't enjoying it anymore, then I truly understand.

    Blessings to you always

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I too feel it might be time to call it a day. I get loads of hits for posts, hundereds in fact but I am lucky if I get two comments. I really do try and reply to all who do say hello. Even as recently as 1 year ago I used to get at least 5 or more, but when I started in 2007 my posts would get comments in double figures.
    Best of luck and I shall keep an eye open should you post a project.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to see you go..I know how you feel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can understand your feelings ... I think we all go through periods of bloggy disillusionment.

    Enjoy your break and I will hope to see you back again....

    P.S. Hope Lulu's movie experience goes well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment; I love to hear from you. I will reply directly to your comment right here on my blog.