Friday, November 26, 2010

The Creative Gene ....

must run in my family. I had planned to make these cute turkey shirts with my great nephews over Thanksgiving. However, since I've been sick, I never got the chance.  :(

 So my two sisters made them up for me, and look how cute they turned out:


They are for these 2 adorable boys:



I think they did a great job! I wanted to make one for our other great-nephew, Kael, but that didn't happen either. I will definitely do one for him next year (I promise, Nana!). Here is a recent photo of him:


I have lost my voice now, but I think I am slowly starting to feel better. Thanks for all your kind words and well wishes!


Today Mr. S. and I celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary. It hardly seems like it has been that long; I am so blessed and happy to have him as my husband and best friend. He makes me laugh, he makes me cry, and sometimes he makes me crazy, but he is always there for me no matter what. I love you more every day, my goofy, wonderful husband!



4 comments:

  1. The shirts are incredible! You should have these at your craft fairs. I think there would be a great demand for these. Glad you are feeling better and hope the voice returns soon ... was that an anniversary present ... lol. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the t-shirts - very cute.

    Happy Anniversary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still messing with my new template too. I know better than to start messing with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shirts turned out so cute! Maybe next year for baby Kael! Hope you are feeling better soon! We missed you over the holiday....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment; I love to hear from you. I will reply directly to your comment right here on my blog.