Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Inspiration


It's the best day of the week, Friday... yay!  Hope all of my blogging friends have had a great week.

Last night's dinner was soooooo good.... if you haven't tried the Asian Noodle Salad that Pammy Sue featured on her blog, you need to. It was delicious, and you don't feel guilty eating it since it is packed with veggies. Mr. S. ate two big heaping platefuls of it!

Last night after dinner I crocheted a little cup cozy that I also found on Pammy Sue's blog. I used her pattern of HDC with a shell border:

I found a skein of Hobby Lobby ILTY that I had bought awhile back (color is Ombre/Sunrise) and an "I" hook. I'm going to make several more of these, as I'm thinking these would be great to have on hand when we have company over; you can slip this onto your cup and then you'll know which one is yours.

Thanks so much for all of the inspiration Pammy...



I'm off to do more crafting... maybe make some more of my placemat purses and crochet a few more cup cozys. Have a great weekend all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment; I love to hear from you. I will reply directly to your comment right here on my blog.