Saturday, January 15, 2011

Update and Stuff

I'm happy to say that my Dad is out of the hospital and resting comfortably at home. He did not need surgery (thank goodness); the doctors decided it was just a bad flare-up of his arthritis.

Thanks so much for your prayers and well wishes - I am so grateful for all my bloggy friends, you're the best!


Be watching my blog this week, as I will be featuring a post about Overstock.com. I'm excited about it, as this is the first time I've ever been contacted by a company asking if I'd be interested in posting about their products. It will feature savings for you, so don't miss it!

Have a nice weekend all.

2 comments:

  1. Sandy, so happy to hear that your dad is home. Blessings to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news about your Dad!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment; I love to hear from you. I will reply directly to your comment right here on my blog.