Friday, November 11, 2011

11-11-11

What a fabulous date it is today! I'll bet there will be lots of weddings today, as it would be an easy anniversary date to remember.

It is also Veteran's Day today. Mr. S. is retired military, and we both had relatives who served in WWII. Let us not forget those who gave of themselves so that we could enjoy the freedom we have.


I have been busy crocheting (and sewing), but I can't show you any of it yet, as I am making things for my partner in a Holiday Gift Exchange. I can't wait for her to see what I have made for her - I hope she likes everything. Yes, you know me, I couldn't just make one thing now could I??? Ha Ha

Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment; I love to hear from you. I will reply directly to your comment right here on my blog.