Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm a Gemini...

But you probably could already figure that out... LOL! We Geminis tend to be mercurial in nature, flitting from this to that on a moment's notice.  As you have seen, that is very true in my crocheting; I am always looking for new patterns and projects, and never tend to stay on any one project for too long. Here are a couple more FO's:

I love doing the crochet edging on already-made baby blankets. I found some for $1 at Wal-mart (yes, only a dollar!) so thought I might donate some of them along with my baby hats. They are so easy to do, you just buy the blankets with the blanket stitch already done around the edge and you crochet into that. The baby hat is a new pattern I found on Ravelry (love that site!) that I wanted to try. I've already got another new hat pattern to try, but must run to Jo-Ann's for ribbon. I'll post pics later!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment; I love to hear from you. I will reply directly to your comment right here on my blog.