Wednesday, March 3, 2010

More Baby Hats!

I am getting addicted to this pattern! It is so quick and easy... I can do one of them in about an hour. I made two more today:

The green one is a little smaller, switched to a smaller hook for that one. I forgot to mention that I am using 3/8 inch wide ribbon, as it fits through the DC stitches perfectly. Barbara commented that these would be great for Easter and she is right... there is a lot of cute Easter ribbon in the stores right now that would look really cute with this! Hope you try this pattern out, I think you will really like it.

3 comments:

  1. They really are sweet little hats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so sweet! I love the ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both :) I just love the ribbon too, it really makes it so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment; I love to hear from you. I will reply directly to your comment right here on my blog.