Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday Monday

It's another rainy day here in the desert (two days in a row now); that makes for good crocheting! Here are a few FO's since I last posted:

I was inspired by Ghost's blog to make one of these for my Mom:

And another inspiration was Molly with her spiral scrubbies. I tried it, but it came out really strange looking, so I frogged it and will try it again another time! I found another tawashi pattern and here are those:
 
I will work on more baby hats and blankets today, as I think I will drop off my donation to the hospital later in the week. Hope you have a very happy Monday :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am so pleased. And I love the way it came out and the colors you chose. I also like the scrubbies and the blanket trims. You have been a busy beaver.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment; I love to hear from you. I will reply directly to your comment right here on my blog.