Thursday, May 6, 2010

Aaargh!!

Yep, it's one of those days today. You don't often hear that from me, usually my days go along pretty smoothly, but today is just not my day.

I just googled the word "Aaaargh" and "images" and things actually came up, including the clip art above... can you believe that? It is unreal what you can find on the Internet!

I went to pick up my new glasses today. I was so excited, because I really have not been seeing well with this prescription and looked forward to my new pair. But of course they messed them up.... the prism was all wrong. So it will be probably at least another week before I get them.  Aaargh.

I have the worst vision in the world by the way... in fact, this time when I got my eyes checked, the doctor told me that most people with my prescription usually have had eye surgery by now. I have not, so guess I should consider myself fortunate in that regard.

Plus I am dealing with family drama. Don't want to get into all the sordid details here... suffice it to say that sometimes I feel like my family puts the "fun" in "dysfunctional."  Can't I please just move to a deserted island somewhere and not have to deal with all this? Pleeeeeeease????




Okay, enough whining for one day. Maybe I'll go crochet for awhile, that usually does the trick. Hope your day is going better than mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment; I love to hear from you. I will reply directly to your comment right here on my blog.