Friday, September 24, 2010

This is a Cute Idea!

I saw this today and just had to share it with you. It is a plastic bowl that has a crocheted edge... how cute is that???


You can find the instructions on how to make it here. I know the bowl shown is done for Easter, but you could really do it for any occasion ... how about for Halloween candy, Christmas candy, Valentine's candy ... the possibilities are endless!

In her post, she mentions that she used her Crop-a-dile tool to punch the holes. I don't have one of those yet, but have been wanting to get one. They have them at Jo-anns, and if you use a 40% off coupon you can get it for under $10.

I am definitely putting this project on my Must-Do list.

Have a great weekend all.



3 comments:

  1. Cute project! But don't buy a crop-a-dile thing...I have one you can use, I got it for scrapbooking but never use it! Or you could just buy a leather punch from the hardware store for much cheaper for same results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cute. Sandy, I think your to-do list is probably even longer than mine. I don't know where you find all these cute ideas but there is no way I could even begin to make them all. You are the WOMAN!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment; I love to hear from you. I will reply directly to your comment right here on my blog.