Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Floral Display

I had to share photos with you today of a beautiful vine that is growing outside our front door. It is called a trumpet vine and has started blooming its purple flowers.

It is right outside the window where I have my computer desk, so I get to enjoy it often. My talented hubby built the trellis that the vine is growing on.

Seems like everything is starting to bloom here (my allergies can attest to that!) and the desert is alive with color. Okay, how about a couple more floral displays:

Hope you enjoyed that trip around my yard!

 I started a new afghan yesterday, forgot that I promised my Mom I would make one for my Dad. Seems he is always cold, so she asked me to make him something to put over him while he watches T.V. I am just using my big granny square pattern again, had forgotten how much I liked that one. So the hexagons will have to wait for another day. Oh, and I got a new "toy" yesterday that I will share with you later in the week. Have a great Hump Day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment; I love to hear from you. I will reply directly to your comment right here on my blog.