Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Ta-Dah

I finished the Round Ripple Baby Blanket... yay!  It actually went quite fast once the pattern was established. It still needs blocked and I have to weave in all the ends:



It's not the traditional type of baby blanket, so I sure hope she likes it! I am also going to give her a fleece blanket that I did a crochet edging on:

So glad to have these blankets finished, now I can start on some projects I have been wanting to do. I have so many things on my to-crochet list and I can't wait to get to some of them.
My in-laws are coming to stay the weekend with us, so I probably won't be able to post again until Monday. Hope everyone has a happy and safe weekend .... Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, what lovely gifts and the receiving blanket matches your crocheted one perfectly! Have a nice visit with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both. Like the fleece idea.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooH THAT RIPPLE!
    Is just gorgeous!
    I've always wanted to have a go at a round ripple.
    Do you know those colours are just wonderful, my kitchen colours.

    How big is it?
    Could I ask where was the pattern from?
    Its just so lovely, clever you!
    Well done!
    Suex

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are running a free random draw for a knitting or crochet book. No purchase necessary.
    All you have to do is add yourself as a fan or press the "like" button on our Facebook page.
    The draw will take place on Mother’s Day May 9th. No country restrictions. Feel free to pass on to others.

    For details and to see the books, please see
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Karp-Styles-Crochet-and-Knitting/208766713593

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment; I love to hear from you. I will reply directly to your comment right here on my blog.