Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Stuff Today

I am trying a new recipe today from the Crockpot 365 blog. It is called 16 Bean soup and uses one of those bags of assorted beans (although mine was 15 bean, not 16!). I had some ham leftover from Easter, so I threw the hambone in it to give it more flavor:
I'll let you know how it turns out. Hubby and I are also going today to look at buying a different car... he commutes for work and is on the road over 2 hours a day, so we are thinking of buying something more economical. Buying a car is right up there with going to the dentist for me... I hate it!  Let's hope all goes well.

2 comments:

  1. Love that soup. YUMMY!

    New car? Oh, I hate car shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, me too ...that soup sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment; I love to hear from you. I will reply directly to your comment right here on my blog.