Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Hump Day

I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday.  I ran some errands today while my Mom came over and cleaned my house for me (she refuses to let me lift a finger to clean until the doctor has given me the all clear!)

I also finished another crochet hook roll... I am really hooked on these (no pun intended.. ha ha!)




I love the bright red colors of this one. I added some ric rac to the top of the inside pocket... did you know that you can iron on ric rac now? I found it on the clearance aisle at Jo-Ann's for 50 cents a yard... not too shabby, huh?

I am almost finished with my Dad's lapghan, then I will start another hook roll case. This one will be for knitting needles, as I am making it for my neighbor across the street who knits. She is an RN, and has been checking in on me since I got home from the hospital, so I wanted to repay her kindness.

Hope you have had a chance to go check out my sister-in-law's blog, Sunny B's Craft Corner.  She has posted pictures of the newest member of our family, her grandson, Kael Gregory. I must say that he really is one of the cutest babies I have seen.. course I could be just a wee bit prejudiced! 

Enjoy the rest of your day... hopefully I will have pictures of the finished lapghan to show you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you didn't over do it today with your errands. I've been helping my neighbor who had back surgery 6 weeks ago and sometimes she thinks she can do it all and other days, she wants to cry all day...I can't wait to see your dad's lapghan. That red material is very pretty. I'm partial to red, especially with white little polka dots ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment; I love to hear from you. I will reply directly to your comment right here on my blog.