Friday, June 25, 2010

You're Not Going to Believe This One!

While browsing through blogs today, I came across something that made me laugh.. I could not believe these things even existed. Once I was through chuckling, I decided I had to make some of them. Here they are:



I know, you're wondering what the heck these are, aren't you? Well, they are called "Pee Pee Teepees" and they are to be used when changing the diaper on a baby boy... you probably know where this is going now, don't you??!!!

Yup, the cone fits over his wee wee so that he doesn't pee on you while you change his diaper. I thought I had seen everything, but apparently I was wrong! I made these up for our nephew's girlfriend and her best friend, both of whom just had baby boys. If nothing else, they will get a good laugh out of them!

Hope you are enjoying your Friday... yay, it's almost the weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I think I've heard of these before, but never actually seen one...at first glance I thought they were simlated Hershey's kisses....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have used these back in the day, when my son was newborn...too funny...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also thought they were Hershey's kisses!, and boy could I have used them back in the day....I used my hand!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing! Where did you find the pattern? I think these are a must. When my kid was small I actually went around asking if there was something for the nappy fountain ( I had to deal with it every nappy change )and people thought I was nuts !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment; I love to hear from you. I will reply directly to your comment right here on my blog.