I'm playing along with Pammy Sue over at Scotty's Place and telling you 6 things about me that you didn't know. Mine are pretty weird too! Here goes:
1. If I rub up against someone and they have rough, scaly elbows, it really grosses me out. Yuck! (It's called lotion people, use it!)
2. I have really stubby fingers and toes... I blame it on the fact that I was born 2 months premature, but that may have nothing to do with it!
3. I loathe broccoli, yet love cream of broccoli soup. Go figure.
4. I refuse to drink soda out of a can. It must be in a glass or cup with lots of ice. If there is no ice available, then I won't drink it!
5. I hate folding socks. Really, really hate it. I will let them sit there for at least a week or more before I fold them. Don't know why.
6. I love ordering magazines and catalogs, but I don't even read half of them. I can't throw them away either...what if there's something in there I might need one day????
There ya go, my 6 things.. told you they were gonna be weird!! Please let me know in the Comments if you're playing so I can check yours out too.