Saturday, February 20, 2010
I Got an Award!!
Molly over at Crocheting my Best With my Worsted gave me a lovely award today... the Sunshine Award!! She passed it on to 12 people and I was one of them. I am thrilled and honored, Molly, thank you so much! Here is how the award works:
The Sunshine Blog Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blog world. The rules for accepting the award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award to 12 bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
Here, in no particular order, are my 12 picks:
1. Inga Helene at Arctic Strawberries
2. Ghost at Ghost's Yarn Tales
3. Vaughnde at Ramblings of a Crocheting and DigiScrapping Nana
4. Bev at Bevs Journeyings
5. Kellie at Eclectic Chica
6. Keri at Greyt Balls of Yarn
7. Karin at Made by K
8. Teresa at Diddle Daddle Designs
9. Bev at One Yarn After Another
10. Barbara at Moore Whimsies
11. Louise at Gephart836
12. Pammy Sue at Scotty's Place
To all 12 of you, please know that your blogs inspire me each and every day to be more creative.
Posted by Sandy at 4:29 PM